Tools We Use
|Gerrit||Code Review||Temporary Racks|
|Jenkins||CI, build-verification-test||Temporary Racks|
|Backups||Website, Gerrit and Jenkins backup||Temporary Racks|
|Bugs WebUI||A dashboard for all OPEN bugs||Temporary Racks|
|download.gluster.org||Official download site of the binaries||Temporary Racks|
|Salt-master||Manage part of the infra||Rackspace|
|Web-Builder||Cronjob building and deploying the website||Rackspace|
|SuperColony||real name of website server (and do-it-all server )||Rackspace|
- download.gluster.org: Resiliency is important for availability and metrics. Since it's official download, access need to restricted as much as possible. TODO: Who has access?
- Sonar: Infrequently used and mostly idle.
- Salt-master: Michael would have more detail. TODO: Add more detail.
- Web-Builder: Managed by misc with salt. Stateless, Can be trashed and reinstalled.
- Mailman: Should be migrated to a separate host. Should be made more redundant (ie, more than 1 MX).
- www.gluster.org: Framework, Artifacts now exist under gluster.github.com. Has various legacy installation of software (mediawiki, etc ), being cleaned as we find them.